Thursday, November 13, 2008

Zippy Conversation from Saturday

Being in Spirit a Faithful Transcription of all the Events taking place that Night, but with the Characters modified in order to protect the Guilty:

This is why I love MamaDoc. Saturday night, whilewe were driving home from Sarah Christian's birthday party, the following conversation ensued:
Me: So, a Little Bird told me that X and Y are no longer together.
MamaD: Really?!? Well, cause X's facebook status says something about their significant other. Maybe they got back together?
Me: I don't know, I'm just doing my duty and reporting what I was told. It's possible that Little Bird was misinformed.
MamaD: Yeah, maybe X told LB that they broke up with Y, but really didn't.
Me: Who knows
MamaD: But can't you just see X doing something like breaking up with Y and telling everyone but them? See! And you're giggling because you can totally see it!
Me: Well....yeah...sort of.... Mostly I was just laughing at the mental image of that conversation "oh, by the way baby, I broke up with you two weeks ago, I just forgot to tell you. Everyone else knows already though!"
At this point the conversation ended because we both collapsed into laughter. I think this may fall into that "reasons we should not be left together unsupervised" category...

No comments: